The Marketing Department is responsible for the complete sales and marketing activities of the MGA. All aspects of exhibition and the products are carried through the marketing department including exhibition designing, product portfolio, exhibition arrangements, product display, media activities and many other marketing activities of MGA Industry.
The Marketing Department Goals are:
- To prepare the Company’s Strategic Financial Plans.
- To provide a first class and complete service in an efficient and effective way in support of the MGA Auto’s key goals and objectives.
- To ensure that the service provided identifies and satisfies the relevant needs of the company’s staff and customers within the framework of the marketing Directives, Service Level Agreements, and the department’s policies and procedures.
- To procure goods and services for the MGA Auto at appropriate cost, to the required quality and on time.
- To maintain probity in the use of resources by ensuring that marketing policies and procedures are followed.
- To provide marketing advice to Board of Directors, other departments and other managers on an ongoing basis. To design and arrange exhibitions to make effective look of the company.
- To have all the marketing activities of the company to flow in one direction to create the synergic effect in all of the marketing activities.